I. About these terms
These terms represent a legal agreement between you and RebelWeb Solutions (The Administrators, Designers, Creators and/or Publishers). In these terms references to “Rebelweb”, “Rebelweb Solutions”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to RebelWeb Solutions (The Administrators, Designers, Creators and/or Publishers).
You can access the latest version of these terms at any time at https://www.rebelweb.ro/privacy-policy-app. We can make changes to these terms at any time. Your continued use of our Services after the terms have been updated shall confirm your acceptance of the updated terms.
These terms apply to your download, access, and/or use of Rebelweb Solutions games, or website, whether on your PC, on a mobile device, or on any other device or platform. These terms also apply to any of the other services that we may provide in relation to the Games, such as customer support, social media, and community channels. We refer to all our Games and other services collectively as the “Services” in these terms. These terms are a legal agreement and contain important information about your rights and obligations in relation to our games.
If you do not agree to these terms or any future updated version of them then you must not use, and must cease all use of, any of our Services. If any future update to these terms require a click to accept, then you may not be able to continue to use the Services until you have clicked to accept the updated terms.
These terms are made available via the app store or platform that you download our games from (such as the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, on Amazon App Store or the Windows Phone Store, Web Browser, Steam, MacOS App Store). By accessing and/or using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms.
You agree that you are at least 13 years old. If you are between 13 years and 18 years old, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these terms and is happy for you to access and/or use our Services.
You can also use the paid functionality of the Services to utilize the enhanced functionality of the Services or purchase items that are offered for sale through the Services (the “Products”), as described in further detail.
You understand and agree that the Services, Products and any other information you learn from our Products or Services are not intended, designed, or implied to diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, to ascertain the state of your health, or to be a substitute for professional medical care. Not all activities described on the Services or Products are suitable for everyone. Do not use the Services while driving, operating heavy machinery, or performing other tasks that require attention and concentration. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Services.
II. Purchases, Fees & Virtual Currency
Some of our Products or Apps offers certain enhanced features of the Services which you can purchase as a monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription (“Subscription”). A description of features associated with Subscriptions is available via the Services. When you purchase a Subscription or a Product (each, a “Transaction”), we may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, such as your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card and your address(es) for billing and delivery (such information, “Payment Information”). You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information. The amounts due and payable by you for a Transaction through the Services will be presented to you before you place your order. If you choose to initiate a Transaction via the Services, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third party service providers so we can complete your Transaction and agree (a) to pay the applicable fees and any taxes; (b) that we may charge your credit card or third party payment processing account, including, but not limited to, your account with the app store or distribution platform (like the Apple App Store, Google Play or the Amazon Appstore) where the App is made available (each, an “App Provider”), for verification, pre-authorization and payment purposes; and (c) to bear any additional charges that your App Provider, bank or other financial service provider may levy on you as well as any taxes or fees that may apply to your order. You’ll receive a confirmation email after we confirm the payment for your order. Your order is not binding until accepted and confirmed.
If you have any concerns or objections regarding charges, you agree to raise them with us first.
We reserve the right to not process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances, for example, if your credit card is declined if we suspect the request or order is fraudulent, or in other circumstances, Rebelweb deems appropriate in its sole discretion. We also reserve the right to take steps to verify your identity in connection with your order. You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your Transaction (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information). Rebelweb will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we do not process or cancel.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the product you have purchased and you want to return the Product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how you may return eligible Products.
Learn How to Cancel Your Subscription. Subscriptions Automatically Renew Until You Cancel.
All amounts are payable and charged: (i) for one-off purchase (e.g. App Price, lifetime Subscription), at the time you place your order; and (ii) for monthly or yearly subscriptions, at the beginning of the subscription and, because each such subscription renews automatically for an additional period equal in length to the expiring subscription term until you cancel it, at the time of each renewal until you cancel, using the Payment Information you have provided. You must cancel your monthly or yearly Subscription before it renews to avoid the billing of the fees for the next Subscription period. If you purchase your Subscription via the Site, you can cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com If you purchase your Subscription via an App Provider, you can cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time with the App Provider. You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current subscription period and you will continue to receive the Services ordered until the end of your current Subscription period.
We reserve the right to change pricing terms for Subscriptions at any time. Changes to the pricing terms will not apply retroactively and will only apply for Subscription renewals after such changed pricing terms have been communicated to you. If you do not agree with the changes to Our pricing terms then you may choose not to renew your Subscription.
You agree that your purchases are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features, or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by Rebelweb regarding future functionality or features available in the Products and Services.
Our Games may include virtual currencies such as coins or gems. If you are over 18 years old you may be able to buy Virtual Currencies or Virtual Goods. You agree that once purchased Virtual Currencies or Virtual Goods have no monetary value and can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services from us or anyone else. You also agree that you will only obtain Virtual Currencies and/or Virtual Goods only from us, and not from any third party. You agree that Virtual Currencies and Virtual Goods are not transferrable to anyone else and you will not transfer or attempt to transfer any Virtual Currencies or Virtual Goods to anyone else.
You do not own Virtual Goods or Virtual Money but instead you purchase a limited personal revocable licence to use them – any balance of Virtual Currencies or Virtual Money does not reflect any stored value. We reserve the right to control, regulate, change or remove any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods without any liability to you.
III. About accessing and/or using our Services
You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for accessing and/or using our Services. You should contact your mobile operator or internet service provider if you are unsure what these charges will be, before you access and/or use our Services.
There may be times when our Services or any part of them are not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
You agree that you will not use our Services to harm anyone or to cause offence to or harass any person or to use our Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
IV. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our Services are owned by or licensed to us. The Website, Games, Assets, E-books, Logos, Images, and other distinctive signs are the sole and exclusive property of Rebelweb Solutions.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY OF OUR SERVICES.
V. Hypertext Links
Rebelweb Solutions offers hypertext links to websites edited and/or managed by third parties. As no control is exercised over this external resource, you acknowledge that Rebelweb Solutions does not accept any liability pertaining to the provision of these resources, and may not be held liable as to their content.
The types of information we collect and how we collect it:
1. Personal Information
- Rebelweb Solutions collects the advertising identifier (Apple’s IDFA and Google’s advertiser ID).
- Rebelweb Solutions integrates many third-party SDKs. These SDKs are used for advertising to our users, analyze service usage, enabling in-app purchases, or providing game services like achievements and leaderboards. We allow third-party operators this collected solely for internal operations of the service as permitted by applicable rules and laws. This could include but is not limited to, persistent advertising identifiers, geolocation information, and IP address. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- Should a user explicitly provide it to us when prompted, we will collect the email addresses of our users for our mailing list(s).
- Some of our services require or allow a user to provide a screen name so they can be identified within the service.
2. Non-personal Information
- We allow third parties to collect anonymous information by which users cannot be identified. Non-personal information may include technical information about your devices, such as your browser type, screen resolution, device type, language, type of operating system, and geolocation (only general location). Non-personal information is gathered by third-party services while you are accessing our services (website and/or games). They are allowed to use this information to conduct research and analysis, but only for strictly limited purposes. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- Internally, Rebelweb Solutions also reserves the right to collect anonymous information for research and analysis. This information is generic in nature and cannot be used to individually identify a user. This information is collected each time a user runs one of our services.
3. Service Specific Information
- In order to support some services, Rebelweb Solutions may collect identifiers associated with a user’s account on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, or game services like Apple Game Center, Google Play Game Services, or Amazon Game Circle.
4. What we do with the personal information we collect
- Advertisers collect data regarding advertisement performance, user’s interaction with ads, our apps, and user’s interests. Collected data may include user’s personal information in order to serve users ads and for the third party’s legitimate business interests.
5. What we do with the non-personal information we collect
- Third-party operators are allowed to collect and use non-personal information to conduct research and analysis, or to target advertisements, or other limited purposes. This information cannot be used to individually identify any user. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- Similarly, Rebelweb Solutions also uses non-personal information to conduct research and analysis. We do this to improve our services in future updates or to gain knowledge about how our users are interacting with the service.
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children using our services, as outlined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13. When we determine that a service is directed and children under the age of 13, we will configure all of our internal systems such that no personal information will be collected, and configure all relevant third-party integrations appropriately such that no personal information will be collected for users of that service. For additional information, please refer to the privacy policies of our third-party operators to understand what they are doing to further protect your child’s privacy.
Services that are determined to be targeted at children will still receive advertisements from our third-party operators, and promotions from Rebelweb Solutions using its internal systems. In this case, the ads and promotions will not be targeted specifically for users but will be broadcast to all users of the service. If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using the information below and we will delete the information from our systems.
7. Disclosure of Personal information
The scenarios in which we will share your personal data are as follows:
- we determine that it is required by law;
- we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property;
- we are participating in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets;
- we have your consent;
- and as described above in relation to third-party operators collecting information from our services.
Under no other circumstances will Rebelweb Solutions share, sell, rent, or release your data.
You may contact Rebelweb Entertainment to request access, change, update or delete your personal information at any time via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Third-party Operators
9. Advertising Networks: We allow advertisements from the Third Party ad networks to be displayed in our services. Rebelweb Solutions makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the third-party ad networks are configured to comply with applicable privacy laws, and we reasonably believe this to be the case for each of them. If we determine a service to be directed at children under the age of 13, we configure each of these ad networks to be compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). For persons in European Union countries, we also configure networks to respect the user’s choice to opt-out of behavioral advertising to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016 (GDPR).
13. The following is a list of the third party operators we currently use in our services and links to their privacy policies:
Apple, Apple Ads, Game Center: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/contact/
Facebook, Inc.: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/861937627253138
Google Play, AdMob, Google Play Game Services, Google Analytics, Firebase: https://support.google.com/policies/troubleshooter/2990837?hl=en
VII. Third Party
We may link to third party websites or services from our Services. You understand that we make no promises regarding any content, goods or services provided by such third parties and we do not endorse the same. We are also not responsible to you in relation to any losses or harm caused by such third parties. Any charges you incur in relation to those third parties are your responsibility.
VIII. Dispute resolution
Most concerns can be solved quickly by contacting us: email@example.com
In the unlikely event that we cannot solve your concern and you wish to bring legal action against us these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania.
IX. Questions about these terms
If you have any questions about these terms or our Services you may contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org